Suns exercise options on Morris twins, Plumlee
The Phoenix Suns exercised their 2014-15 options on twin forwards Markieff and Marcus Morris and center Miles Plumlee on Saturday.
Markieff Morris has averaged 7.8 points and 4.7 rebounds in 145 games spanning two seasons with the team.
Marcus Morris joined the Suns in a midseason trade with Houston and averaged 5.7 points in 23 games with Phoenix. Plumlee was acquired in an offseason trade with Indiana.
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Snow plow overturns on I-95 in Delaware
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Mick Jagger's girlfriend found dead in NYC 47 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos