Duncan (chest) doubtful to play vs. Lakers
San Antonio Spurs forward Tim Duncan is doubtful for Friday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers due to a chest contusion.
Duncan, injured in Wednesday's season opener against the Memphis Grizzlies after taking an inadvertent elbow in the third quarter, underwent a CT scan Thursday morning in San Antonio that confirmed the chest contusion.
Duncan, listed as day to day, will travel with the Spurs on their upcoming three-game road trip.
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos