Duncan (chest) doubtful to play vs. Lakers
San Antonio Spurs forward Tim Duncan is doubtful for Friday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers due to a chest contusion.
Duncan, injured in Wednesday's season opener against the Memphis Grizzlies after taking an inadvertent elbow in the third quarter, underwent a CT scan Thursday morning in San Antonio that confirmed the chest contusion.
Duncan, listed as day to day, will travel with the Spurs on their upcoming three-game road trip.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J. 55 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in...
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos