Timberwolves' Turiaf has fractured elbow
Minnesota Timberwolves center Ronny Turiaf is out indefinitely with a fractured right elbow.
Turiaf was injured Friday night in Minnesota's victory over Oklahoma City when he took a nasty spill after getting tangled up with Nick Collison. The Wolves initially called it a contusion. But an MRI on Saturday revealed the fracture.
Turiaf will not need surgery. But the team says he will be re-evaluated next week before it can determine how long he will be out. It's likely to be at least a few weeks, which puts a dent in the Timberwolves' frontcourt depth.
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 24 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 45 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter 53 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 56 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
49 min ago
- Firefighters battle 3-alarm blaze in...
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos