Grizzlies' Randolph exits game for birth of son
Memphis forward Zach Randolph left the Grizzlies' game Wednesday night against the New Orleans Pelicans when fiance Faune went into labor.
Randolph played 8 minutes of the first quarter and hit his only shot before leaving the arena in the second quarter.
By the middle of the third quarter, the Grizzlies announced that Randolph made it to the hospital just in time for the birth of a healthy boy, who weighed in at 7 pounds, 4 ounces.
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 11 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos