Nuggets lose McGee to stress fracture in leg
Nuggets starting center JaVale McGee is out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his lower left leg.
DENVER -- Nuggets starting center JaVale McGee is out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his lower left leg.
Team spokesman Tim Gelt said X-rays revealed the stress fracture in McGee's left tibia on Sunday.
McGee has been chronically bothered by soreness in the tibia, the inner and typically larger of the two bones between the knee and the ankle.
The Nuggets are off to a 1-4 start under new coach Brian Shaw, who replaced George Karl last summer.
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 41 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 39 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 40 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos