Bucks' Sanders (thumb surgery) out 6 weeks
11/11 5:43 PM
Milwaukee Bucks center Larry Sanders will miss approximately six weeks after having surgery to repair a torn ligament in his right thumb sustained in a fight at a nightclub.
The Bucks said Monday that the surgery was performed by Dr. Curt Crimmins, a hand specialist, at the Orthopaedic Hospital of Wisconsin.
Sanders was involved in the altercation on Nov. 3 and hasn't played since. No charges were filed.
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 32 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 59 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 53 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 51 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos