A mum McNabb paints the town
KENSINGTON - June 3, 2009 (WPVI) -- McNabb and the Eagles spent the day practicing and painting.
"Absolutely, I'm enjoying myself. Thank you."
That's about all Donovan McNabb will say these days. He's not talking to the media about football issues, especially the biggest issue, whether or not he's happy with his current contract situation.
McNabb did look happy as he took part in the team's 13th annual Playground Build in North Philadelphia today, as did coach Andy Reid.
But are Reid and the Eagles trying to make McNabb happy contractually?
"Well, Donovan, he's been great. I know he's not talking to you guys and that can get a little blown out of proportion, but he's been great with us. I'm not obviously going to get into anything with contracts, but he's been great," Reid told Action News.
The Playground Build was the second stop of the day for the Eagles, as earlier the Eagles went through a full practice at the NovaCare complex, where the topic was also McNabb.
"You have to understand it is a business, sometimes when it's a business, both sides don't normally agree on things, so I just hope everything works out for the best," Eagles offensive lineman Jamaal Jackson said.
In the meantime, we can just go by his smile because, by the sound of things, we won't be hearing from McNabb until the paint is dry on that new contract.
nfl, jamie apody
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 37 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad