The Andrews brothers are back
June 11, 2009 (WPVI) -- The last time we saw the Eagles Andrews brothers, they couldn't stop laughing.
Now, 2 months later, while they're still cracking each other up, Shawn and Stacy are working hard to get ready for 2009.
Shawn would be the first to admit his younger brother Stacey works harder than he does, especially when it comes to the playbook.
Stacy is not only trying to learn a new team and a new position, right guard, he's also rehabbing his surgically repaired right knee; he's still not 100 percent and has been limited at mini-camp.
"I'm feeling better everyday. I got in there the other day and it didn't even bother me at all," Stacy said.
It's good news as the Birds reconstruct their offensive line with Shawn moving to right tackle and Jason Peters on the far left.
nfl, jeff skversky
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- SUVs collide in Torresdale, 1 seriously injured
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 44 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 24 min ago
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe 37 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears 30 min ago
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
44 min ago