Eagles DE Brandon Graham out with ACL tear
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - December 12, 2010 -- Eagles rookie defensive end Brandon Graham will miss the rest of the season after tearing a knee ligament.
Graham, the 13th overall pick in this year's draft, tore his anterior cruciate ligament in Sunday night's 30-27 win at Dallas.
Philadelphia sent its first-round pick (24th overall) and a pair of third-round selections (Nos. 70 and 87) to Denver to move up and select Graham. He had three sacks.
The Eagles also lost middle linebacker Stewart Bradley indefinitely. Bradley dislocated his right elbow, but coach Andy Reid says he doesn't need surgery at this time.
philadelphia eagles, kevin kolb, donovan mcnabb, michael vick, andy reid, desean jackson, nfl
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 7 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 29 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 26 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
7 min ago