Eagles DE Brandon Graham out with ACL tear
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - December 12, 2010 -- Eagles rookie defensive end Brandon Graham will miss the rest of the season after tearing a knee ligament.
Graham, the 13th overall pick in this year's draft, tore his anterior cruciate ligament in Sunday night's 30-27 win at Dallas.
Philadelphia sent its first-round pick (24th overall) and a pair of third-round selections (Nos. 70 and 87) to Denver to move up and select Graham. He had three sacks.
The Eagles also lost middle linebacker Stewart Bradley indefinitely. Bradley dislocated his right elbow, but coach Andy Reid says he doesn't need surgery at this time.
philadelphia eagles, kevin kolb, donovan mcnabb, michael vick, andy reid, desean jackson, nfl
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 19 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
19 min ago