Vikings-Eagles shifted to Sunday night game
NEW YORK (AP) - December 13, 2010 -- Vikings-Eagles will replace Chargers-Bengals as the Sunday night game Dec. 26 under the NFL's flexible scheduling policy.
The league said Monday the San Diego-Cincinnati matchup would move to 4:05 p.m. EST on CBS. The shift in Week 16 is the first time this season the NFL has changed the Sunday night game.
The Seattle Seahawks-Tampa Bay Buccaneers game also will move that day, from 1 to 4:15 p.m. on Fox.
Eagles play the New York Giants this Sunday at 1:00 p.m.
Last night, the Eagles defeated the Dallas Cowboys 30-27.
philadelphia eagles, kevin kolb, donovan mcnabb, michael vick, andy reid, desean jackson, nfl
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 19 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela 44 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street 57 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 2 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 56 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school