Rookie Chaney will start at LB for Eagles
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - December 15, 2010 -- Philadelphia Eagles rookie Jamar Chaney will literally be thrust into the middle of the rivalry with the New York Giants on Sunday, when he makes his first career start at middle linebacker.
Chaney, a seventh-round pick last April out of Mississippi State, replaced Stewart Bradley early in the second quarter of a 30-27 victory over Dallas last Sunday. Bradley dislocated his right elbow, and is expected to miss the rest of the regular season.
The Eagles and Giants, both 9-4, will close their season series at New Meadowlands Stadium, with the NFC East lead on the line.
philadelphia eagles, kevin kolb, donovan mcnabb, michael vick, andy reid, desean jackson, nfl
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 19 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly 2 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 41 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
33 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
19 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West...
2 min ago