Rookie Chaney will start at LB for Eagles
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - December 15, 2010 -- Philadelphia Eagles rookie Jamar Chaney will literally be thrust into the middle of the rivalry with the New York Giants on Sunday, when he makes his first career start at middle linebacker.
Chaney, a seventh-round pick last April out of Mississippi State, replaced Stewart Bradley early in the second quarter of a 30-27 victory over Dallas last Sunday. Bradley dislocated his right elbow, and is expected to miss the rest of the regular season.
The Eagles and Giants, both 9-4, will close their season series at New Meadowlands Stadium, with the NFC East lead on the line.
philadelphia eagles, kevin kolb, donovan mcnabb, michael vick, andy reid, desean jackson, nfl
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 19 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 26 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute 23 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 30 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 5 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 14 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 25 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos