Eagles' Vick not practicing Wednesday
PHILADELPHIA - November 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- Michael Vick is not practicing Wednesday because of broken ribs, and it's uncertain whether the Pro Bowl quarterback will play when the Philadelphia Eagles host New England on Sunday.
Vick broke his two lower ribs on the second play of the Eagles' 21-17 loss to Arizona on Nov. 13 and missed last Sunday's 17-10 win at the New York Giants. Vince Young filled in and threw two touchdown passes.
Eagles coach Andy Reid says Vick threw a little on Tuesday and that he's "getting better" but is "not there yet."
Wide receiver DeSean Jackson also won't practice because of a bruised foot.
philadelphia eagles, michael vick, andy reid, nfl
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos