Eagles blew many chances this season
December 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- For all those super expectations, all the preseason hype, all the big-name additions, the Philadelphia Eagles are left to ponder all that went wrong
Despite their late-season surge - a three-game winning streak - the Eagles (7-8) aren't going to the playoffs. That's the reality for this Dream Team.
So before they begin looking ahead to next season, they're thinking about the 'what ifs?' One play could be the difference in several of the losses, especially because the Eagles blew five fourth-quarter leads.
Michael Vick and his teammates wasted an opportunity to repeat as division champions in a mediocre NFC East that will crown a champion - either the Cowboys or New York Giants - with no more than nine wins.
philadelphia eagles, michael vick, andy reid, desean jackson, nfl
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend 4 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Wintry Weekend
4 min ago