Eagles agree to terms with 1st-round pick Cox
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - June 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Eagles and first-round draft pick Fletcher Cox have agreed to a four-year contract.
The defensive tackle from Mississippi State is the last of Philadelphia's nine draft picks to sign. The Eagles traded up three spots to select Cox at No. 12 overall.
Cox made the All-SEC first team after finishing with 56 tackles and five sacks last year. He played three seasons at Mississippi State and had 114 tackles. He also blocked five kicks.
philadelphia eagles, michael vick, andy reid, desean jackson, nfl
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet