Eagles sign safety O.J. Atogwe
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - June 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Safety O.J. Atogwe has signed a one-year contract with the Philadelphia Eagles.
Atogwe, who turns 31 on Saturday, spent last season with Washington after playing his first six seasons in St. Louis. The move was announced Wednesday.
Atogwe was a third-round pick in 2005 out of Stanford. He has 520 tackles, 25 interceptions, 5.5 sacks and 19 forced fumbles.
Atogwe provides depth behind starters Nate Allen and Nate Coleman, though he could compete for a starting spot in training camp.
philadelphia eagles, michael vick, andy reid, desean jackson, nfl
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard 13 min ago
- A Nice Stretch 17 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint 50 min ago
- Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Philly deputy mayor: City not liable for demo sites
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old?