Vick, McCoy won't practice because of concussions
PHILADELPHIA - November 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Michael Vick and LeSean McCoy aren't practicing because of concussions and their status for Philadelphia's game against Carolina on Monday night is uncertain.
Vick, the four-time Pro Bowl quarterback, was injured against Dallas on Nov. 11 and missed last week's loss to Washington. McCoy, an All-Pro running back last season, was injured in the final minutes of the 31-6 loss to the Redskins.
Coach Andy Reid said Wednesday that both players are still in phase one of the recovery process, but that Vick is closer to returning. Vick joined the team in a meeting and was on the sideline for a morning walkthrough. McCoy is still having headaches.
Nick Foles would start for Vick and rookie Bryce Brown would take McCoy's spot.
philadelphia eagles, michael vick, andy reid, desean jackson, nfl
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 26 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 5 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 5 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases