QB Vick, RB McCoy out for embattled Eagles
PHILADELPHIA - November 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Eagles will again be without Michael Vick and LeSean McCoy when they play at Dallas on Sunday night.
Vick, the four-time Pro Bowl quarterback, and McCoy, the All-Pro running back, have been ruled out because of concussions. Vick is missing his third straight game and McCoy his second in a row. Neither has even been cleared to begin practicing since getting hurt.
Vick remains in stage four of five in his recovery and McCoy is in stage two, according to head athletic trainer Rich Burkholder.
The Eagles (3-8) have a seven-game losing streak entering their divisional rematch against the Cowboys (5-6) in Dallas.
Two-time Pro Bowl wide receiver DeSean Jackson (ribs) is out for the rest of the season. Starting center Dallas Reynolds (ankle) and rookie defensive tackle Fletcher Cox (tailbone) are questionable
philadelphia eagles, michael vick, andy reid, desean jackson, nfl
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted local schools 17 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!