QB Vick, RB McCoy out for embattled Eagles
PHILADELPHIA - November 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Eagles will again be without Michael Vick and LeSean McCoy when they play at Dallas on Sunday night.
Vick, the four-time Pro Bowl quarterback, and McCoy, the All-Pro running back, have been ruled out because of concussions. Vick is missing his third straight game and McCoy his second in a row. Neither has even been cleared to begin practicing since getting hurt.
Vick remains in stage four of five in his recovery and McCoy is in stage two, according to head athletic trainer Rich Burkholder.
The Eagles (3-8) have a seven-game losing streak entering their divisional rematch against the Cowboys (5-6) in Dallas.
Two-time Pro Bowl wide receiver DeSean Jackson (ribs) is out for the rest of the season. Starting center Dallas Reynolds (ankle) and rookie defensive tackle Fletcher Cox (tailbone) are questionable
philadelphia eagles, michael vick, andy reid, desean jackson, nfl
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 46 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
3 min ago