QB Vick, RB McCoy out for embattled Eagles
PHILADELPHIA - November 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Eagles will again be without Michael Vick and LeSean McCoy when they play at Dallas on Sunday night.
Vick, the four-time Pro Bowl quarterback, and McCoy, the All-Pro running back, have been ruled out because of concussions. Vick is missing his third straight game and McCoy his second in a row. Neither has even been cleared to begin practicing since getting hurt.
Vick remains in stage four of five in his recovery and McCoy is in stage two, according to head athletic trainer Rich Burkholder.
The Eagles (3-8) have a seven-game losing streak entering their divisional rematch against the Cowboys (5-6) in Dallas.
Two-time Pro Bowl wide receiver DeSean Jackson (ribs) is out for the rest of the season. Starting center Dallas Reynolds (ankle) and rookie defensive tackle Fletcher Cox (tailbone) are questionable
philadelphia eagles, michael vick, andy reid, desean jackson, nfl
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 12 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 23 min ago
- Police ID man killed in shooting that led to standoff 33 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 20 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 19 min ago
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 36 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 10 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
36 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
12 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with...
23 min ago