Foles suffers fracture to hand; out for season finale
PHILADELPHIA - December 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Andy Reid announced Monday that a MRI has revealed a fracture to the right hand of Eagles quarterback Nick Foles.
The injury was sustained in Sunday's 27-20 loss to the Washington Redskins. Exactly how Foles sustained the injury is unknown, but Reid said he thinks the injury came on the second to last play of the first half.
Foles was evaluated at halftime, and returned to play in the second half.
Reid said the injury is significant enough that Foles will not play next week in the season finale against the New York Giants.
philadelphia eagles, nfl
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!