Foles suffers fracture to hand; out for season finale
PHILADELPHIA - December 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Andy Reid announced Monday that a MRI has revealed a fracture to the right hand of Eagles quarterback Nick Foles.
The injury was sustained in Sunday's 27-20 loss to the Washington Redskins. Exactly how Foles sustained the injury is unknown, but Reid said he thinks the injury came on the second to last play of the first half.
Foles was evaluated at halftime, and returned to play in the second half.
Reid said the injury is significant enough that Foles will not play next week in the season finale against the New York Giants.
philadelphia eagles, nfl
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth! 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere 49 min ago
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Record Warmth!
58 min ago