Foles suffers fracture to hand; out for season finale
PHILADELPHIA - December 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Andy Reid announced Monday that a MRI has revealed a fracture to the right hand of Eagles quarterback Nick Foles.
The injury was sustained in Sunday's 27-20 loss to the Washington Redskins. Exactly how Foles sustained the injury is unknown, but Reid said he thinks the injury came on the second to last play of the first half.
Foles was evaluated at halftime, and returned to play in the second half.
Reid said the injury is significant enough that Foles will not play next week in the season finale against the New York Giants.
philadelphia eagles, nfl
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police