49ers QB Colin Kapernick explains "Kaepernicking"
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Colin Kaepernick today explained to reporters the deeper symbolism behind kissing his tattooed biceps, aka Kaepernicking.
"Well, No. 1 is it's my way of saying I don't care what people think about my tattoos; I got them for me and to show people what I believe in," he said. "God had laid out a phenomenal path for me, and I have to thank him."
colin kaepernick, san francisco 49ers, fashion, religion, nfl, wayne freedman
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ