49ers QB Colin Kapernick explains "Kaepernicking"
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Colin Kaepernick today explained to reporters the deeper symbolism behind kissing his tattooed biceps, aka Kaepernicking.
"Well, No. 1 is it's my way of saying I don't care what people think about my tattoos; I got them for me and to show people what I believe in," he said. "God had laid out a phenomenal path for me, and I have to thank him."
colin kaepernick, san francisco 49ers, fashion, religion, nfl, wayne freedman
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 47 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 30 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
30 min ago