Harbaugh & family get taste of New Orleans
NEW ORLEANS -- When you go to New Orleans, you have to visit Cafe Du Monde in the French Quarter. That's exactly what the Harbaugh family did Monday and that's where ABC7 News Sports Director Larry Beil found them.
Earlier in the day, Harbaugh joked about allowing his son Jack, now 4 months old, to follow in his footsteps; Harbaugh was an NFL quarterback for 14 seasons.
"If President Obama feels that way, then (there will) be a little less competition for Jack Harbaugh when he gets older."
Obama told the New Republic he would "have to think long and hard" if he had a son who wanted to play football because of safety concerns.
Harbaugh's wife Sarah was also in a joking mood Monday. She called her husband "vanilla" because after finally making it to Cafe Du Monde for their world famous beignets, all he wanted was a hot dog.
san francisco 49ers, nfl, super bowl, food, jim harbaugh, nfl, larry beil
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 8 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 13 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 10 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 2 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 59 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 58 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 49 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
10 min ago