Harbaugh & family get taste of New Orleans
NEW ORLEANS -- When you go to New Orleans, you have to visit Cafe Du Monde in the French Quarter. That's exactly what the Harbaugh family did Monday and that's where ABC7 News Sports Director Larry Beil found them.
Earlier in the day, Harbaugh joked about allowing his son Jack, now 4 months old, to follow in his footsteps; Harbaugh was an NFL quarterback for 14 seasons.
"If President Obama feels that way, then (there will) be a little less competition for Jack Harbaugh when he gets older."
Obama told the New Republic he would "have to think long and hard" if he had a son who wanted to play football because of safety concerns.
Harbaugh's wife Sarah was also in a joking mood Monday. She called her husband "vanilla" because after finally making it to Cafe Du Monde for their world famous beignets, all he wanted was a hot dog.
san francisco 49ers, nfl, super bowl, food, jim harbaugh, nfl, larry beil
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
19 min ago
- Skydiver gets tangled with landing plane
6 min ago
- Student meets bone marrow recipient for...
3 min ago