Diving dog makes Super Bowl prediction
A diving dog with a decent track record of choosing the winner of big games has weighed in on the Super Bowl.
Captain Skipper, the diving canine of Florida, is a yellow lab that has made it his day job to swim to the bottom of his owner's backyard pool to pick champions.
Sorry Baltimore, the lucky lab has made his pick, and for this year's Super Bowl, Captain Skipper is going with the 49ers!
san francisco 49ers, super bowl, animal, nfl
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- East Oak Lane apartment fire under control
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief