Diving dog makes Super Bowl prediction
A diving dog with a decent track record of choosing the winner of big games has weighed in on the Super Bowl.
Captain Skipper, the diving canine of Florida, is a yellow lab that has made it his day job to swim to the bottom of his owner's backyard pool to pick champions.
Sorry Baltimore, the lucky lab has made his pick, and for this year's Super Bowl, Captain Skipper is going with the 49ers!
san francisco 49ers, super bowl, animal, nfl
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos