What's 'in the cards' for the Niners?
Who will win the Super Bowl, the 49ers or the Ravens? It's an easy question to answer if you consult the cards.
More and more 49ers fans are arriving in New Orleans as the week goes on and a lot of them are talking about the Super Bowl point spread. As of Wednesday evening it was 3.5 points in favor of the Niners. But ABC7 News wanted something a little more specific.
Who needs odds makers when in New Orleans you can hire a psychic like Darren BuCare. He is a master of the mystic arts, a tarot card reader, trying to decipher all the complex intricacies of a football game. "If you're asking me who's going to win in a boxing match, it's a lot easier. There's so many variables," he said.
But in New Orleans, Reverend Zombie's House of Voodoo came highly recommended and positively Yelped. It's a charming establishment filled with powerful souvenirs. Behind a screen in the reading room, ABC7 News reporter Wayne Freedman served as a medium for the 49ers, visualizing plays and the game.
Mr. BuCare was somewhat conflicted in his read. "It seems to me that you're dominating the first quarter, however, it all seems to me that they are building momentum for the second quarter," he said.
"So, do we have a clear winner?" Wayne asked.
"Your regret is upside down and their sorrow is sideways. So, if you're going to add that numerically, I can't really say. I can say that it looks& You're looking pretty good. I would shore up the offense, though," BuCare said.
That, is why card readers make big bucks.
san francisco 49ers, nfl, wayne freedman
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police