Banjoman hoping to play way into Super Bowl
NEW ORLEANS -- It's no surprise that Sunday's Super Bowl is a tough ticket to get right now. But a die-hard 49ers fan made the trek to New Orleans without a ticket and is still hoping to get in.
Banjoman, also known as Stacey Sameuls of Fairfax, Calif., has not missed a home game in 30 years and he's hoping that he can use his cape and banjo to play his way into the big game.
san francisco 49ers, super bowl, nfl, wayne freedman
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 38 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney 40 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County 32 min ago
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in...
32 min ago
- Suspicious package found outside Planet...
40 min ago
- Fire crews battle house fire in Montgomery...
9 min ago