Banjoman hoping to play way into Super Bowl
NEW ORLEANS -- It's no surprise that Sunday's Super Bowl is a tough ticket to get right now. But a die-hard 49ers fan made the trek to New Orleans without a ticket and is still hoping to get in.
Banjoman, also known as Stacey Sameuls of Fairfax, Calif., has not missed a home game in 30 years and he's hoping that he can use his cape and banjo to play his way into the big game.
san francisco 49ers, super bowl, nfl, wayne freedman
- AccuWeather: Enjoy the Easter sunshine! 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment 12 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel 24 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 53 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst 56 min ago
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Lumberton brush fire considered 'suspicious'
- AccuWeather: Enjoy the Easter sunshine!
34 min ago