Banjoman hoping to play way into Super Bowl
NEW ORLEANS -- It's no surprise that Sunday's Super Bowl is a tough ticket to get right now. But a die-hard 49ers fan made the trek to New Orleans without a ticket and is still hoping to get in.
Banjoman, also known as Stacey Sameuls of Fairfax, Calif., has not missed a home game in 30 years and he's hoping that he can use his cape and banjo to play his way into the big game.
san francisco 49ers, super bowl, nfl, wayne freedman
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 14 min ago
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance...
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos