TV anchor settles Super Bowl bet with pie to face
A Texas television anchor and 49ers fan is making good on a super bowl bet.
San Francisco native, Rissa Shaw bet her co-anchor at KAVU in Victoria, Texas that her home town team would win the big game.
Following the 49ers' loss, Shaw's co-anchor, Jonathan McCall gave her a pie in the face on the air. Shaw will also dance outside the station in a chicken suit holding a sign that reads, "my co-anchor is the best newscaster in the world."
super bowl, san francisco 49ers, nfl, nfl playoffs, television, food, nfl
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos