San Francisco 49ers sold $403M worth of new stadium seats
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- There is promising news about the San Francisco 49ers' new Santa Clara stadium.
Our media partners at the San Jose Mercury News report that the team has sold three-fourths of the seats at the new stadium, totaling $403 million.
That's roughly equal to the cost spent to build the stadium so far.
The team says they're on track to sell out completely before the 2014 season, when the 49ers will begin playing in the South Bay.
san francisco 49ers, santa clara, nfl
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 41 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 36 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 4 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos