San Francisco 49ers sold $403M worth of new stadium seats
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- There is promising news about the San Francisco 49ers' new Santa Clara stadium.
Our media partners at the San Jose Mercury News report that the team has sold three-fourths of the seats at the new stadium, totaling $403 million.
That's roughly equal to the cost spent to build the stadium so far.
The team says they're on track to sell out completely before the 2014 season, when the 49ers will begin playing in the South Bay.
san francisco 49ers, santa clara, nfl
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 1 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast 17 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete 22 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 36 min ago
- Obama heading to South Africa 12 min ago
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 39 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
33 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
39 min ago