Eagles sign 5 players
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - March 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Eagles have signed cornerback Bradley Fletcher, tight end James Casey, safety Patrick Chung, linebacker Jason Phillips and defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga.
The moves were announced Tuesday night, hours after the Eagles released cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha on the first day of the NFL free agency period.
Casey, formerly with Houston, Chung, formerly with New England, and Sopoaga, formerly with San Francisco, got three-year deals. Fletcher, formerly with St. Louis, and Phillips, formerly with Carolina, got two-year contracts.
philadelphia eagles, nfl
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police