49ers coach Jim Harbaugh launches own fashion line
SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh has launched his very own clothing collection featuring his trademark tan khakis and black sweatshirt.
Harbaugh says people can wear a black cap, black turtle neck and tan khakis just about anywhere they go and still be fashion forward.
The coach's website even features high-end couture for any occasion.
Team headquarters has been besieged by an avalanche of demand for the stylish threads, directing all requests to Harbaugh's website.
For a limited time if shoppers type a promotional code during checkout, they will receive 65 percent off of all merchandise.
The code: April Fools!
san francisco 49ers, fashion, shopping, jim harbaugh, nfl
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures