49ers season tickets sell out for last season at Candlestick
SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco 49ers announced Wednesday that season tickets have sold out for the team's final year at Candlestick Park, but a limited number of single-game tickets will go on sale later this month.
The 49ers will sell some single-game tickets on April 27 at 10 a.m. on Ticketmaster.com.
The team is also encouraging fans to reserve seats at the 49ers' new stadium in Santa Clara, where tens of thousands of personal seat licenses have already been purchased at the 68,500-seat stadium opening in 2014.
The 49ers will also be conducting a "Farewell to Candlestick" campaign this year by celebrating the top 10 moments at the stadium, which began hosting the team's games in 1971.
Fans can vote on their top 10 moments by visiting the campaign's website at www.farewellcandlestick.com.
san francisco 49ers, candlestick park, nfl
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police