49ers season tickets sell out for last season at Candlestick
SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco 49ers announced Wednesday that season tickets have sold out for the team's final year at Candlestick Park, but a limited number of single-game tickets will go on sale later this month.
The 49ers will sell some single-game tickets on April 27 at 10 a.m. on Ticketmaster.com.
The team is also encouraging fans to reserve seats at the 49ers' new stadium in Santa Clara, where tens of thousands of personal seat licenses have already been purchased at the 68,500-seat stadium opening in 2014.
The 49ers will also be conducting a "Farewell to Candlestick" campaign this year by celebrating the top 10 moments at the stadium, which began hosting the team's games in 1971.
Fans can vote on their top 10 moments by visiting the campaign's website at www.farewellcandlestick.com.
san francisco 49ers, candlestick park, nfl
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ