Levi's and San Francisco 49ers announce new stadium naming rights deal
SAN FRANCISCO -- Levi Strauss & Co. will put its name on the San Francisco 49ers new Santa Clara stadium when it opens next year.
It's expected to be the West Coast's biggest ever naming-rights deal, worth several million dollars.
San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee and Santa Clara Mayor Jamie Matthews are join 49ers and Levi's executives for the announcement at Levi's headquarters in San Francisco.
The press conference is being streamed live at 49ers.com/live.
san francisco 49ers, levi strauss, santa clara, construction, ed lee, nfl
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 54 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ