Levi's and San Francisco 49ers announce new stadium naming rights deal
SAN FRANCISCO -- Levi Strauss & Co. will put its name on the San Francisco 49ers new Santa Clara stadium when it opens next year.
It's expected to be the West Coast's biggest ever naming-rights deal, worth several million dollars.
San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee and Santa Clara Mayor Jamie Matthews are join 49ers and Levi's executives for the announcement at Levi's headquarters in San Francisco.
The press conference is being streamed live at 49ers.com/live.
san francisco 49ers, levi strauss, santa clara, construction, ed lee, nfl
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse 11 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed