Woman sues LeSean McCoy for assault
PHILADELPHIA - May 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy is being sued by a woman who claims a ride on a party bus with him was anything but a party.
Action News has obtained the suit, which claims McCoy and an unnamed employee of his physically assaulted the woman during the bus ride from New York to Philadelphia.
The suit also claims McCoy temporarily forced the woman off the bus on the side of the New Jersey Turnpike, and later made her get off the bus for good at a rest stop.
The woman, who's maintaining her anonymity, is seeking $50,000.
Action News has contacted McCoy and his agent. Both have declined comment.
philadelphia eagles, assault, lesean mccoy, nfl
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep 47 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 22 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 22 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's