Woman sues LeSean McCoy for assault
PHILADELPHIA - May 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy is being sued by a woman who claims a ride on a party bus with him was anything but a party.
Action News has obtained the suit, which claims McCoy and an unnamed employee of his physically assaulted the woman during the bus ride from New York to Philadelphia.
The suit also claims McCoy temporarily forced the woman off the bus on the side of the New Jersey Turnpike, and later made her get off the bus for good at a rest stop.
The woman, who's maintaining her anonymity, is seeking $50,000.
Action News has contacted McCoy and his agent. Both have declined comment.
philadelphia eagles, assault, lesean mccoy, nfl
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose