Woman sues LeSean McCoy for assault
PHILADELPHIA - May 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy is being sued by a woman who claims a ride on a party bus with him was anything but a party.
Action News has obtained the suit, which claims McCoy and an unnamed employee of his physically assaulted the woman during the bus ride from New York to Philadelphia.
The suit also claims McCoy temporarily forced the woman off the bus on the side of the New Jersey Turnpike, and later made her get off the bus for good at a rest stop.
The woman, who's maintaining her anonymity, is seeking $50,000.
Action News has contacted McCoy and his agent. Both have declined comment.
philadelphia eagles, assault, lesean mccoy, nfl
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens to distant waters 13 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash 19 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 17 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos