NFL owners set to vote to decide if Bay Area hosts Super Bowl
National Football League owners are expected to vote Tuesday on whether Super Bowl 50 will be played in the Bay Area or in Florida.
NFL team owners have already made up their minds that the 2016 game should be held at the 49ers new stadium in Santa Clara.
Miami officials hold little hope of winning the bid after Florida lawmakers failed to approve funding to upgrade the Dolphins' aging stadium.
Tuesday's loser faces Houston in a bid to host Super Bowl 51.
super bowl, san francisco 49ers, santa clara, nfl
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash