NFL owners set to vote to decide if Bay Area hosts Super Bowl
National Football League owners are expected to vote Tuesday on whether Super Bowl 50 will be played in the Bay Area or in Florida.
NFL team owners have already made up their minds that the 2016 game should be held at the 49ers new stadium in Santa Clara.
Miami officials hold little hope of winning the bid after Florida lawmakers failed to approve funding to upgrade the Dolphins' aging stadium.
Tuesday's loser faces Houston in a bid to host Super Bowl 51.
super bowl, san francisco 49ers, santa clara, nfl
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run 1 min ago
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose