NFL owners set to vote to decide if Bay Area hosts Super Bowl
National Football League owners are expected to vote Tuesday on whether Super Bowl 50 will be played in the Bay Area or in Florida.
NFL team owners have already made up their minds that the 2016 game should be held at the 49ers new stadium in Santa Clara.
Miami officials hold little hope of winning the bid after Florida lawmakers failed to approve funding to upgrade the Dolphins' aging stadium.
Tuesday's loser faces Houston in a bid to host Super Bowl 51.
super bowl, san francisco 49ers, santa clara, nfl
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 1 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 44 min ago
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos