AP Source: Tebow to practice with Patriots
A person familiar with the situation says quarterback Tim Tebow is planning to join the New England Patriots at their minicamp on Tuesday.
The person spoke on condition of anonymity because no official announcement had been made.
ESPN reported earlier Monday that Tebow will sign with the Patriots.
The AP could not confirm whether the team plans to sign Tebow.
One of the NFL's most polarizing players, Tebow spent a lost season in 2012 with the New York Jets, barely playing behind struggling starter Mark Sanchez. Tebow was released in April.
A first-round draft pick 2010 by Denver, Tebow helped the Broncos win the AFC West in 2011, then was traded to New York when Denver signed Peyton Manning.
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 21 min ago
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos