Eagles agree to 4-year deal with QB Matt Barkley
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - June 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Quarterback Matt Barkley and the Philadelphia Eagles have agreed on a four-year contract.
Barkley was selected in the fourth round of the NFL draft after a standout career at Southern California. The move announced Thursday leaves only one draft pick unsigned.
Barkley rewrote the conference record book during a USC-record 47 starts over four seasons, becoming the Pac-12's leader in touchdown passes, yards passing, completions and total offense.
He's competing with Michael Vick and Nick Foles for the starting job.
philadelphia eagles, nfl
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 9 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos