New rules limit what football fans can bring to games
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fans going to 49ers games will be restricted to what kinds of bags they can carry in to Candlestick.
Gone are the days of anything goes. A new NFL policy is now in effect that limits the size and types of bags that can be brought into the stadium.
Attendees can bring bags that are clear plastic or vinyl and no bigger than 12x6x12, one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags, and small clutch bags, about the size of a hand.
Backpacks, coolers, or fanny packs are no longer allowed.
candlestick park, san francisco 49ers, nfl
- Runway littered with holiday mail 39 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 43 min ago
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 31 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive 50 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 33 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 12 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport