Police again search home of Patriots' Aaron Hernandez
NORTH ATTLEBORO, Mass. -- Police in Massachusetts have finished searching the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez as they look into the shooting death of a semi-pro football player.
The body 27-year-old Odin Lloyd was found Monday in a landfill nearby.
New video shows state and local police using search dogs to go through the Hernandez home. They left carrying three bags of evidence.
Police say security cameras recorded video of the two players together hours before Lloyd was killed.
Police also say surveillance recordings from inside the Hernandez home were intentionally destroyed.
ESPN reports Hernandez will likely face charges for obstructing justice.
"The expectation is that an arrest warrant, if it hasn't been filed already, will be filed soon," said Bob Holtzman with ESPN.
Police also want to know why a team of housekeepers was hired to scrub the Patriots player's home.
So far there's no public comment from Hernandez or his legal team.
shooting, crime, murder, violence, nfl, nfl
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire 34 min ago
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool