More fan violence reported at San Francisco's Candlestick Park
SAN FRANCISCO -- A football fan suffered a concussion and a broken arm and nose at Candlestick Park after police say he was attacked during the San Francisco 49ers 27-7 loss to the Indianapolis Colts this weekend.
A man was also arrested Sunday on suspicion of beating another man for urinating on his car.
Reports of other assaults at the game were also logged with stadium security.
Security was increased at the stadium two years ago after two shootings, a beating and fights broke out during a preseason game with the Oakland Raiders.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
san francisco 49ers, candlestick park, violence, nfl, oakland raiders, nfl
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police try to ID mystery hit-and-run victim 1 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 52 min ago
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run