Seattle Seahawks fans buy Levi's Stadium 'brick'
SEATTLE -- Seattle Seahawks fans will have a personalized brick at the new home of the 49ers, Levi's Stadium. The group of fans raised more than $1,000 to get their own custom brick.
Because they raised so much money, they're donating the leftover cash - $793 to the family of Bryan Stow, the San Francisco Giants fan beaten outside of Dodger Stadium in 2011.
The bricks will be part of a fan-walk leading to Gate A.
san francisco 49ers, Levi's Stadium, santa clara, bryan stow, san francisco giants, los angeles dodgers, nfl
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 57 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 39 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 6 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 9 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball