Seahawks' Harvin out vs. 49ers due to hip
Wide receiver Percy Harvin will not play Sunday at San Francisco, Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Friday.
Harvin made his season debut Nov. 17 against Minnesota, but he did not play Monday night against New Orleans because of soreness in his surgically repaired hip. He did some running drills before practice Wednesday but hasn't practiced since the Vikings game.
Harvin had a cortisone injection last week to relieve inflammation in his hip.
Carroll made the announcement Friday on KIRO radio, the Seahawks' flagship station.
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 58 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money 35 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- Carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 25 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
7 min ago
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New...
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos