Cowboys' Bryant (hip) starting vs. Falcons
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is a game-time decision for the Sunday night game against the Atlanta Falcons because of a sore hip, according to a source.
Bryant, who was limited in practices all week, fell down while catching a ball during a Friday walkthrough.
Bryant injured the hip while making a diving catch in the loss to the New York Giants last week. Bryant came out of the game and missed one snap after injuring himself.
Bryant, who has 41 catches for 488 yards with two touchdowns on the season, is coming off a five-catch, 110-yard game against the Giants.
Dallas receiver Kevin Ogletree also is active after being listed questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll 51 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 16 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the SXSW festival crash 15 min ago
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion 37 min ago
- High winds cause damage across the region
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW...
16 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos