Titans rookie Wright leaves with injured elbow
Titans rookie receiver Kendall Wright has hurt his right elbow in the third quarter against Chicago.
Wright walked to the sideline with about 12 minutes left in the quarter after Chris Johnson ran for 10 yards, holding his arm at his side. He was tended to by a doctor on the sideline before walking to the locker room.
Wright, a first-round draft pick out of Baylor, entered Sunday's game as the Titans' leading receiver and came in leading all rookies with both 40 catches and 351 yards receiving.
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa. 6 min ago
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief
- NJ man accused of defrauding FEMA
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos