Fan found dead after ejection from Bills game
A fan ejected from Thursday night's game between the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins was found dead in a small creek Friday morning near Ralph Wilson Stadium, according to multiple reports.A fan ejected at halftime of Thursday night's game between the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins was found dead in a small creek Friday morning near Ralph Wilson Stadium, according to multiple reports.
Reports say 26-year-old David Gerken of Palmyra, N.Y., was reported missing by his brother when he did not show up at an arranged meeting place after the game.
Gerken was ejected for being intoxicated, according to reports.
Searchers pinged Gerken's cell phone in order to find the body in the Buffalo suburb of Orchard Park.
The Bills released the following statement: "We are deeply saddened to hear of this news this morning. While the loss of life is always tragic, the loss of a young life is even more so. Our heartfelt condolences go out to the family. We are currently cooperating with law enforcement officials to find out the details of this unfortunate incident."
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody 27 min ago
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila.
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 16 min ago
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in...
27 min ago
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos