Fan found dead after ejection from Bills game
A fan ejected from Thursday night's game between the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins was found dead in a small creek Friday morning near Ralph Wilson Stadium, according to multiple reports.A fan ejected at halftime of Thursday night's game between the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins was found dead in a small creek Friday morning near Ralph Wilson Stadium, according to multiple reports.
Reports say 26-year-old David Gerken of Palmyra, N.Y., was reported missing by his brother when he did not show up at an arranged meeting place after the game.
Gerken was ejected for being intoxicated, according to reports.
Searchers pinged Gerken's cell phone in order to find the body in the Buffalo suburb of Orchard Park.
The Bills released the following statement: "We are deeply saddened to hear of this news this morning. While the loss of life is always tragic, the loss of a young life is even more so. Our heartfelt condolences go out to the family. We are currently cooperating with law enforcement officials to find out the details of this unfortunate incident."
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep 8 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 21 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 24 min ago
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 12 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 14 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
1 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
38 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos