Suh's left cleat hits Schaub year after ejection
The Texans-Lions Thanksgiving Day matchup was marked by controversy on both sides of the field Thursday.
It wasn't clear on replays whether it was intentional. A league source has confirmed to ESPN's Ed Werder that that NFL will review the contact next week.
Suh was on his chest, taken down by an offensive lineman, when he extended his left foot below Schaub's belt.
"I really don't have anything to say about that play or that person," Schaub said.
Last year on Thanksgiving, Suh was ejected for stomping on the right arm of Green Bay offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith and was suspended for two games.
Suh didn't stick around talk to reporters after Thursday's game, won by Houston 34-31 in overtime.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 5 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos