Suh's left cleat hits Schaub year after ejection
The Texans-Lions Thanksgiving Day matchup was marked by controversy on both sides of the field Thursday.
It wasn't clear on replays whether it was intentional. A league source has confirmed to ESPN's Ed Werder that that NFL will review the contact next week.
Suh was on his chest, taken down by an offensive lineman, when he extended his left foot below Schaub's belt.
"I really don't have anything to say about that play or that person," Schaub said.
Last year on Thanksgiving, Suh was ejected for stomping on the right arm of Green Bay offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith and was suspended for two games.
Suh didn't stick around talk to reporters after Thursday's game, won by Houston 34-31 in overtime.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack 55 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced 9 min ago
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos