Suh's left cleat hits Schaub year after ejection
The Texans-Lions Thanksgiving Day matchup was marked by controversy on both sides of the field Thursday.
It wasn't clear on replays whether it was intentional. A league source has confirmed to ESPN's Ed Werder that that NFL will review the contact next week.
Suh was on his chest, taken down by an offensive lineman, when he extended his left foot below Schaub's belt.
"I really don't have anything to say about that play or that person," Schaub said.
Last year on Thanksgiving, Suh was ejected for stomping on the right arm of Green Bay offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith and was suspended for two games.
Suh didn't stick around talk to reporters after Thursday's game, won by Houston 34-31 in overtime.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow is turning the ground white again!
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos