Suh's left cleat hits Schaub year after ejection
The Texans-Lions Thanksgiving Day matchup was marked by controversy on both sides of the field Thursday.
It wasn't clear on replays whether it was intentional. A league source has confirmed to ESPN's Ed Werder that that NFL will review the contact next week.
Suh was on his chest, taken down by an offensive lineman, when he extended his left foot below Schaub's belt.
"I really don't have anything to say about that play or that person," Schaub said.
Last year on Thanksgiving, Suh was ejected for stomping on the right arm of Green Bay offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith and was suspended for two games.
Suh didn't stick around talk to reporters after Thursday's game, won by Houston 34-31 in overtime.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos