Broncos bring Hester in as fourth running back
The Denver Broncos have signed former Chargers running back Jacob Hester to take the spot opened when Willis McGahee went on injured reserve.
The Broncos also signed Jeremiah Johnson back to their practice squad Monday.
Hester, a third-round pick out of LSU in 2008, played fullback for San Diego for four years. He had 94 rushes for 319 yards and also caught 55 passes for 308 yards.
McGahee, who injured his right knee last week, is eligible to return to the active roster for the AFC title game if the Broncos advance that far.
Johnson spent the entire season on the practice squad before being cut last week.
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 16 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 36 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 36 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 36 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
32 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
36 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
36 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos