Source: Urlacher fined for 2nd horse-collar hit
Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher was fined $21,000 for his second horse-collar tackle in as many weeks, a source familiar with the situation confirmed.
The Chicago Tribune earlier reported the news.
Urlacher was fined $15,750 for a horse-collar tackle on the Vikings' Adrian Peterson on Nov. 25, and he appealed that fine.
He also plans to appeal this one, according to the Trib, which quoted Urlacher as saying "My last appeal went real good."
It's been a tough week for Urlacher, who suffered a Grade 2 hamstring strain against the Seahawks. He could miss the rest of the regular season.
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 51 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 49 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos