Source: Urlacher fined for 2nd horse-collar hit
Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher was fined $21,000 for his second horse-collar tackle in as many weeks, a source familiar with the situation confirmed.
The Chicago Tribune earlier reported the news.
Urlacher was fined $15,750 for a horse-collar tackle on the Vikings' Adrian Peterson on Nov. 25, and he appealed that fine.
He also plans to appeal this one, according to the Trib, which quoted Urlacher as saying "My last appeal went real good."
It's been a tough week for Urlacher, who suffered a Grade 2 hamstring strain against the Seahawks. He could miss the rest of the regular season.
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 5 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos