Cowboys' Scandrick placed on injured reserve
The Dallas Cowboys placed cornerback Orlando Scandrick on injured reserve Saturday and promoted nose tackle Robert Callaway from the practice squad.
Scandrick, Dallas' nickel cornerback, had surgery on his left hand after breaking it during the Cowboys' Thanksgiving loss to the Washington Redskins. He also sustained a bone bruise and ligament damage to his wrist.
Callaway adds to the Cowboys' depth at nose tackle, a need with Jay Ratliff out for the third consecutive game due to a strained groin.
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis 59 min ago
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 13 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 10 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 19 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
11 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos