Cowboys' Scandrick placed on injured reserve
The Dallas Cowboys placed cornerback Orlando Scandrick on injured reserve Saturday and promoted nose tackle Robert Callaway from the practice squad.
Scandrick, Dallas' nickel cornerback, had surgery on his left hand after breaking it during the Cowboys' Thanksgiving loss to the Washington Redskins. He also sustained a bone bruise and ligament damage to his wrist.
Callaway adds to the Cowboys' depth at nose tackle, a need with Jay Ratliff out for the third consecutive game due to a strained groin.
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos