Texans TE Graham (concussion) out vs. Pats
Houston Texans tight end Garrett Graham, who practiced on a limited basis this week while recovering from a concussion, has been ruled out for Monday night's showdown with the New England Patriots.
Graham, a third-year player out of Wisconsin, is enjoying his best season with career highs in catches (25), yards (243) and touchdowns (three). He was one of two Texans tight ends listed on the injury report, along with starter Owen Daniels, who is probable with a back injury.
Daniels and James Casey, a versatile player used in a number of roles, figure to handle the tight end duties on Monday.
The Patriots have ruled out just one player, tight end Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip).
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 2 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 2 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 55 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos