Texans TE Graham (concussion) out vs. Pats
Houston Texans tight end Garrett Graham, who practiced on a limited basis this week while recovering from a concussion, has been ruled out for Monday night's showdown with the New England Patriots.
Graham, a third-year player out of Wisconsin, is enjoying his best season with career highs in catches (25), yards (243) and touchdowns (three). He was one of two Texans tight ends listed on the injury report, along with starter Owen Daniels, who is probable with a back injury.
Daniels and James Casey, a versatile player used in a number of roles, figure to handle the tight end duties on Monday.
The Patriots have ruled out just one player, tight end Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip).
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ 26 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes 26 min ago
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps 13 min ago
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush 37 min ago
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers 41 min ago
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
26 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa....
26 min ago
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
15 min ago
- Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos