Titans' Johnson expected to start vs. Jaguars
Tennessee running back Chris Johnson is expected to start Sunday against Jacksonville after returning to practice Friday even though he was limited by an injured right ankle.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee running back Chris Johnson is expected to start Sunday against Jacksonville after returning to practice Friday even though he was limited by an injured right ankle.
To make room, the Titans placed linebacker Colin McCarthy on injured reserve. McCarthy already had missed the previous four games with a concussion, and the defensive captain wound up playing only seven games this season because of a right ankle he sprained in the season opener. That gives the Titans 16 players on injured reserve.
The season's also over for tight end Craig Stevens and center Kevin Matthews, with coach Mike Munchak ruling them out of the season finale. Stevens suffered his second concussion this year against Green Bay last week. Matthews will miss a second consecutive game with a sprained right ankle.
Munchak also expects receiver Kendall Wright to play after missing last week's game with an injured rib.
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ 56 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos