Redskins sign former Pats nose tackle Brace
The Washington Redskins have signed nose tackle Ron Brace.
The team announced Thursday the addition of the 26-year-old Brace, who spent the last four seasons mostly as a backup with the New England Patriots.
The Patriots selected Brace in the second round of the 2009 draft from Boston College. He played in 39 games, including seven starts.
Last season, the 6-foot-3, 330-pound Brace played in 10 games, all as a reserve, before he was released on Dec. 29.
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 3 min ago
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- High winds cause damage across the region 40 min ago
- Residents forced to vacate East Oak Lane condo
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- High winds cause power outages in Wilmington
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Crews investigate hazmat situation at Philadelphia hotel
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- High winds cause damage across the region
40 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW...
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos