Source: Cowboys' Livings had surgery on knee
Dallas Cowboys guard Nate Livings had right knee surgery two weeks ago, according to a source, but he should be ready to go for the beginning of the offseason program.
Livings, who joined the Cowboys as a free agent last offseason, started every game in 2012 at left guard but was slowed by the knee injury since early in training camp.
He joins a handful of Cowboys who have had offseason surgery.
DeMarcus Ware is rehabbing from right shoulder surgery and is expected to miss the entire offseason and be ready for training camp. According to a source, Ware will not have surgery on his right elbow.
Tight end John Phillips, who will be an unrestricted free agent, had ankle surgery, and cornerback Sterling Moore had surgery on his left knee. Both will be ready by the start of the offseason program.
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 36 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 1 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
1 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos