Jaguars sign ex-Browns receiver Massaquoi
The Jacksonville Jaguars announced the signing of wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi on Monday.
The team didn't disclose terms of the contract.
Massaquoi, 26, started five games last season for the Cleveland Browns, finishing with 17 catches for 245 yards. Injuries limited him to nine games overall in 2012.
The 6-foot-2, 227-pound receiver made 118 catches for 1,736 yards and seven touchdowns with Cleveland after being selected in the second round (No. 50 overall) of the 2009 draft.
In Jacksonville he'll join a wide receiver corps that includes likely starters Justin Blackmon and Cecil Shorts plus Jordan Shipley, who signed this offseason and is a candidate to fill the slot receiver role.
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 26 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos